- day Arrival in Ashgabat. Pick up at the Ashgabat International Airport. Accommodation in the hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel restaurant. Excursion to the National Museum of Turkmenistan and the Old Nisa. Visit to Cable Car”AsmaYoly”. Lunch. Ashgabat sightseeing tour: Health Path “Saglyk Yoly” Park and Monument of Independence, Ertogrul Gazy Mosgue. Dinner.
- day Breakfast.. Drive to Kypchak village to visit the Memorial Complex with Ruhy Mosgue. Tour of Saparmurat Hadji Mosgue in Geokdepe. Drive to Kov-Ata underground lake. Visit to the site. Lunch. Return to Ashgabat via Geokdereand Archabil mountain gorges. Dinner.
- day Breakfast. Visit to “the Altyn Asyr” Oriental Bazaar. Lunch. Drive to Ichoguz (former Darvaza) via Yerbent village. Explore the”gas crater” Set up the tent camp. Dinner. Overnight.
- day Breakfast. Drive back to Ashgabat. Accommodation in the hotel. Lunch. Tour to the Museum of Turkmen Carpet. Visit to the shopping centers. Dinner.
- day Breakfast. Transferto the Ashgabat International Airport. Departure.
Akhal velayat occupies 98 000 km2 and is situated in the centre of the southern part of the country. The administrative center is Anau. The velayat is a major manufacturer of natural gas in the country. Here rapidly develop the textile industry and production of construction materials. The soil is rich to Grain, cotton, vegetable and fruits. Cattle breeding and sheep breeding predominate in the livestock sector. The velayat is the native land of the outstanding Akhalteke horses. Akhal is the land of ancient and medieval settlements, a number of historical monuments just prove this fact.
Description of main spots
Saparmurat Hadji Mosque is situated on the area of the 19th century fortress in Geokdepe village and built in memory of participants of heroic battle of 1881. The mosgue is designed in Moroccan style.
“Kov-Ata”Bakhariy underground lake – is a unigue production of na¬ture, by right that we can call one of the wonders of the world. There is a lake with curative worm water at the deep of 60 metres from entrance of the cave of Kopetdag mountains and which respires with warm steam. Bathing in this lake beneficially effects to the organism, improves blood circulation, helps to cure diseases like rheumatism, cold, renal and skin diseases, calms the nervous system. Beauty mountainous spot Gokdepe is famed with its nature and fresh mountainous air. Children’s health camps are organized in winter and summer time; holiday centers are welcoming the guests all over the year. Fairy, somewhere wild, nature of these mountainous places is very attractive for tour¬ists and other people who like to spend active holidays.
Gas crater located in the very center of the Karakum Desert was formed in the shape of a huge deep cavity, blowing off the gas. The gas set on fire and the light of the flame is seen many kilometres away from the site.
The cost includes:
• Visa support letter and visa registration
• Accommodation in the hotel “Grand Turkmen”****( BB), tent camp in Darvaza
• Transport for the whole tour (sedan (minivan/bus) – Day 1-2,5; Jeeps-Day3-4) (A/C)
• Transfers airport – hotel – airport •Meals-full board
• Guide’s services
• Sightseeing sites’ent ranee
• Water, tea, coffee, fruits during the whole tour
The cost does not include:
• International airplane ticket •Visa to Turkmenistan
• Immigration fee paid upon arrival in Turkmenistan